Catering Operations Manager
At Chick fil A @ 46th & 6th In Line we are truly blessed with the opportunity to serve the
midtown Manhattan community using our restaurant as a vehicle to reach and connect with many
thousands of individuals who either live in, work in or visit New York City daily. We strive to not only
nourish our community with reliably delicious food, but to also make meaningful and lasting
connections with our patrons at an emotional level and provide them what they really crave genuine
hospitality and a sense of honor, dignity and respect!
“We are a people company that serves chicken”
S. Truett Cathy, Founder
Now Hiring: Catering Sales Director
Catering Operations Managerare directly accountable to
Directors, General Manager, and the Operator.
• To be successful in this position, we're looking for an amazing people connector, who thrives on
creating experiences and problem solving
• This role as Catering Operations Manager requires skills such as organization, detail orientation, a
positive attitude, flexibility, and a genuine desire to take care of others
• Refined verbal and written communication skills
• 1+ years' experience in Catering Sales and Service with social and corporate groups
• Strong time management skills and proven demonstration of grace under pressure
• Experience in taking care of guests in a fast paced environment
• As a Catering Operations Manager you will have the opportunity to sell and create memorable
experiences for our guests
• This role is responsible for both Catering sales and service, and is the key liaison between the
client and the restaurant.
• The Catering Sales Manager responds promptly to inquiries, conducts site visits, and provides
second mile service to all our customers.
• This role will provide exceptional service for maximum re booking achievement and upsell for
profitability and unforgettable experiences
• This is a highly visible role in which you directly impact the guests visit and have the ability to
create memories that will last a lifetime!
• Flexible schedule availability to include early mornings, occasional late nights, and weekends
- Welcoming Environment
- Culture of Care
- Competitive Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Employee Meals & Discounts
- On the job Training
- Sunday’s off
- Flexible Schedules
- Incentive opportunities
- Health benefits
- Free meals
Come and join an exceptional team. Your story with Chick--fil-A can start today!