Bicycle Delivery - Team Member
At Chick-fil-A @ 46th & 6th In-Line we are truly blessed with the opportunity to serve the midtown Manhattan community using our restaurant as a vehicle to reach and connect with many thousands of individuals who either live in, work in or visit New York City daily. We strive to not only nourish our community with reliably delicious food, but to also make meaningful and lasting connections with our patrons at an emotional level and provide them what they really crave – genuine hospitality and a sense of honor, dignity and respect!
“We are a people company that serves chicken” -S. Truett Cathy, Founder
Now Hiring: Delivery Specialist
We are in search of trustworthy, hard-working, and coachable individuals who have a genuine desire to serve others, and who are excited about working in a fast-paced, energetic and dynamic quick service restaurant environment.
We are hiring Team Members who want to join our new Delivery Team!
- Must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Must be comfortable outside during the entire length of shift.
- No experience necessary, in house training provided
- Majority of shift times are during lunch. Flexible availability is preferred
- Wages start at $16/hr before tips
All Chick-fil-A Team Members enjoy:
- Welcoming Environment
- Culture of Care
- Competitive Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Employee Meals & Discounts
- On-the-job Training
- Sunday’s off
- Flexible Schedules
With hard work and dedication, today’s team member could become tomorrow’s General Manager or even a future Owner/Operator. At Chick-fil-A, your future is up to you!
- Prior experience is preferred, not required training is available!
- The right candidate is trustworthy, hard-working, responsible, energetic, coachable, and a team player.
Come and join an exceptional team. Your story with Chick-fil-A can start today!