“We are a people company that serves chicken” -S. Truett Cathy, Founder
Now Hiring: Assistant Directors
At Chick-fil-A @ 46th & 6th In-Line we are truly blessed with the opportunity to serve the midtown Manhattan community using our restaurant as a vehicle to reach and connect with many thousands of individuals who either live in, work in or visit New York City daily. We strive to not only nourish our community with reliably delicious food, but to also make meaningful and lasting connections with our patrons at an emotional level and provide them what they really crave – genuine hospitality and a sense of honor, dignity and respect!
A Chick-fil-A Assistant Director is responsible for modeling the attitudes, actions, and appearance of an excellent Team Member and helping to lead other Team Members to fulfill their roles to help serve high-quality, fresh food, in a welcoming and hospitable environment, in a friendly and efficient manner, to the delight of all Guests. Assistant Managers also share responsibility for maintaining brand, safety, and service standards and for creating a growth-oriented environment in which Team members can grow and thrive.
Assistant Managers are directly accountable to Directors, General Manager, and the Operator.
All Chick-fil-A Team Members enjoy:
- Welcoming Environment
- Culture of Care
- Competitive Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Employee Meals & Discounts
- On-the-job Training
- Sunday’s off
With hard work and dedication, today’s team member could become tomorrow’s General Manager or even a future Owner/Operator. At Chick-fil-A, your future is up to you!
- Flexible Schedule in all 3 dayparts. Morning, Afternoon, and Night
- NYC Food Protection Certificate
- The right candidate is trustworthy, hard-working, responsible, energetic, coachable, and a team player.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- 2+ years' of experience
- Strong verbal or written communication skills
- Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team
- Analyze reporting and business trends to make strategic decisions to drive results
- Directly supervise the business, ensuring, and maintaining high quality standards
- Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to all levels of team members
Come and join an exceptional team. Your story with Chick-fil-A can start today!
- #jointheherd #sundayrestday